Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No longer able to search for songs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently upgraded to 2019.28.3.1 which is always exciting and scary as you never really know what will happen... I found my first bug with the release and am not able to search for a song while “streaming”. I used to be able to search and play almost any song I wanted before it would move on to similar music but now it’s different. If you click search then song, type the name, it will show as always but if you select the song it will play similar music but not what I searched for.

Just me?

From my experience there are some songs it won't play right away and if you request the same song again it won't play right away until a day or two from the last working request.

From my experience there are some songs it won't play right away and if you request the same song again it won't play right away until a day or two from the last working request.

If you’re using the Tesla Slacker account then you can only request a specific song once per 24 hours. If you request a song a second time within 24 hours then it will play similar music with songs from the artist you requested mixed in.

If you’re using the Tesla Slacker account then you can only request a specific song once per 24 hours. If you request a song a second time within 24 hours then it will play similar music with songs from the artist you requested mixed in.
The behavior I am seeing is different than it was a week ago. I have tried to get it to play multiple songs and when I select them it plays something different.