Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 'Premium' seats for P90D and P100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SO basically if you pay for the upgrade from a P90D L to a P100D L the battery AND the seats are changed! And yes i have gone for the ultra white. i know its synthetic leather but its so smooth and feels like the best grade nappa leather. Sweet!!!

Those seats are also supposedly very stain resistant. Check out 'like tesla' on YouTube where they spill all sorts of stuff on their ultra white model X seats and they come right off.

• Informative
Reactions: AMPd
SO basically if you pay for the upgrade from a P90D L to a P100D L the battery AND the seats are changed! And yes i have gone for the ultra white. i know its synthetic leather but its so smooth and feels like the best grade nappa leather. Sweet!!!
The white seats look fantastic!

Dang! Now I'm really tempted to upgrade! More range, quicker, white seats... Now I just need to convince the fiancé in a way that doesn't end with me permanently sleeping on the couch (our couches aren't as comfortable as the bed, as if that's the reason I don't want to sleep and on them)

Reactions: badboy1980
The white seats look fantastic!

Dang! Now I'm really tempted to upgrade! More range, quicker, white seats... Now I just need to convince the fiancé in a way that doesn't end with me permanently sleeping on the couch (our couches aren't as comfortable as the bed, as if that's the reason I don't want to sleep and on them)

A P100D Ludricous and a couch or fiancé and bed?? I know which one I would choose! The P100D and you can even forget the couch lol.;)

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: Tech_Guy and AMPd

Hi Ramon70D. Can I please confirm that is the Model S, yes?

I too have gone for the ultra premium white seats and the premium package for my new Model S 90D due in March. I was a little worried by some forums and YouTube videos from the US showing the Model S white seats without perforations as I want those perforations! It makes the look! Some forums suggesting you only get perforations in tan and black options.

Also does perforations mean vented? Or are perforations just a premium option and with that you also get front vented seats?

Great to get your thoughts.