Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I buy Ultra White Perforated Vegan Leather to repair hole in seat?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I have a Tesla Model X P100D 6 seater with the Ultra White Premium interior with perforated leather.

Unfortunately, the perforated leather on the 3de row seatback is ripped and has a hole in it. There was a bad stain before and I think the previous owner tried to fix it, but the material cracked / dissolved and now has ripped.

Tesla only want to replace the entire third row seats/bench as a whole for €3.500 and does not supply a new seat cover.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the Ultra White Perforated vegan / synthetic leather fabric per meter, so I can have the backrest of my seat repaired? The upholstery shops I went to say they can fix it as long as I they can get hold of the fabric, but nobody knows where to get it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Martijn

I know that it's been a few months, so I apologize.

Depending on the year you're looking for:

I keep my eyes open for these for a reason, having a 2016 "Unicorn" with the Ventilated seats. Even more special, the Monopost 2nd row 7-seat all heated ventilated, and so....most things are impossible to find.

As such, I see these on eBay about every six months. Specifically the 3rd row. Rarely the first or second row. But the 3rd row pops up every 6 months or so, both in the EU and US. HOWEVER these are not the REFRESH models (2022+). Those are different.

I don't know where you find those.

I hope you find what you are looking for!

Thank you. My Model X P100D is a December 2018 model. It had the (newer) ventilated seats that were offered only for a short time, I believe form end of 2018 to March 2019 or so.

It is very difficult to find the white third row seats with perforation on Ebay, I did not succeed untill now but will keep looking.

The white PU-material with perforation is impossible to get hold of, I tried everything and no upholstery shop can get it.

Ultrafabrics answered me that they can not supply the material to me and that I have to talk to my Tesla dealer. They also stated that the do not supply the white perforated material to Tesla, only without perforation, and that Tesla is getting it peforated in house or by some other company.

Will keep looking for the right third row seats to pop up at Ebay.

Kind regards,

Martijn