Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New from Toronto awaiting Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With twin girls on the way, I needed to change from the BMW 135i that I currently drive. I love that Beamer, but I knew my next car would be a Tesla. I was assuming I'd have a singleton baby, make it work with the BMW for a little bit, and move into the Tesla in a few years. Well that definitely changed with twins (The 135i, while a small car, can handle one kid fine but two means the driver seat is pushed all the way to the front).

I'm a big podcast listener. Talking Tesla and the The Tesla Show are regular listens while I walk the dogs. I co-host my own podcast that's all about whisky (The Whisky Topic). Biggest challenges is I'm living downtown Toronto, and I'll need to make those charges stretch for three to six months until we move into a bigger condo or home.

I've conceptually been a big Tesla fan, I've had the stock for a while, but never thought I'd enjoy driving a Tesla car. My car is standard, I have a history of driving stick-shift 'fun to drive' cars. Test-drove the Tesla for the first time three months ago, and couldn't stop thinking about it. It's a beautiful car, can't wait to get it, and it's coming soon (Between June 1st and June 15th according to the website).

Cheers everyone! Glad to be part of the group