Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New EV tire options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went with the Goodyear Assurance Comfortdrives 19" - so far impressed. Quieter and better ride than contis - no loss of range (although limited testing on long distance so far) - steering is same, handling good (didn't push it too much yet), wet performance good. Price better than electric drives or OEMs. Should wear slightly longer too - at least based on UTOG rating...

Reactions: enemji
its now winter and i think i can go thru winter on these same cc2 tires...i have watched vids where even worn down cc2 tires perform better then some other NEW tires all season
WINTER IS ALmost over and still running the cc2 from 3 yrs ago(maybe 4) and only 2 tires really need replacing soon but will likely do all 4 in spring..these do last a long time longer then any other tire i have tried but more noisey then we like with age.

• Informative
Reactions: Dave EV
I finally pulled the plug and went with these MICHELIN Primacy™ Tour A/S tires on my 2022 M3LR (Michelin part# 06522)
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Primacy+Tour+A/S&partnum=345VR8PTASV2

First trip of about 20miles on the same roads I drive everyday at 70mph resulted in 71db
For comparison, the Michelin MXM4 that comes OE produced 76db on those roads, and the Hankook Kingrgy GT produced 74db.

Some things are just designed better from the start, especially when they are designed for the Lexus & Mercedes luxury cars.

1711046875082.png

1711046991670.png