Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Cybertruck images from earlier today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Cybertruck spotted in Palo Alto today with new camo wrap. More photos in thread.
screenshot-twitter.com-2023.06.14-01_22_59.png

I think different customer targets, R1T is like the Lightening, toward a traditional PU buyer, the CT is closer to a Raptor type of buyer
this buyer is looking for a radical diff look, which the CT provides, not the same compared to the typical RAM/GMC/Ford/Riv PU
definitely room for both types of buyers/vehicles
I am a big CT fan and I can imagine a long waiting list for test drives...cant wait

You mean a Tacoma type buyer?

the CT will feel bigger than the R1T, but remember the target is not the same buyer, what's the raptor length and width?

The same as the Lightning…..

But go into the interior specs and it’s closer to a Tacoma.

Essentially the CT is a wide body Tacoma, not even close to a Lightning or Raptor.

I’m still waiting on the off road or towing videos, drone footage, pictures …… yet, nothing.

no, Taco is another type of buyer, Lightening/full size traditional look, Raptor/CT regardless of size they want the radical look, Taco/Ranger similar to Lightening for traditional look but smaller in size
I am not a traditional PU buyer/the vehicle look, but like the radicalness of the CT and therefore I am in, I am a traditional wrangler buyer/owner which probably explains my radical preference
with the wrangler, i have been running 4x4 on sand dunes which I temp cannot do with my MYP, therefore the CT will take be back to the dunes

just my opinion

Reactions: cusetownusa
Reactions: kpanda17
no, Taco is another type of buyer, Lightening/full size traditional look, Raptor/CT regardless of size they want the radical look, Taco/Ranger similar to Lightening for traditional look but smaller in size
I am not a traditional PU buyer/the vehicle look, but like the radicalness of the CT and therefore I am in, I am a traditional wrangler buyer/owner which probably explains my radical preference
with the wrangler, i have been running 4x4 on sand dunes which I temp cannot do with my MYP, therefore the CT will take be back to the dunes

just my opinion

Same buyers, don’t want a full size work truck they want a play toy with a cramped interior.

This CT is a Tacoma with a wide body….. not even close to a Raptor or Lightning. Closer to the Rivian but really close to the Tacoma maybe Ridgeline?

Same buyers, don’t want a full size work truck they want a play toy with a cramped interior.

This CT is a Tacoma with a wide body….. not even close to a Raptor or Lightning. Closer to the Rivian but really close to the Tacoma maybe Ridgeline?
where you getting these specs from on the CT, all of the measurements I have seen put it close to the F150/Raptor size with a 6' bed. Which would make it much bigger than a Rivian or Tacoma.

Where are you getting your specs from? Are you just looking at the exterior? Just looking at it you can see how narrow that bed is….
The bed on display at the earnings call was certainly smaller than the original prototype. The prototype had flat sides, the newer version has bump outs for the wheels. Many also said it wasn't 6.5', but we will see.

1686841187441.png
1686841167498.png

Reactions: Buckminster