Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY23 centre console light

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone wondering if anyone can help me. I bought this little stoage compartment that slides into the centre console. As seen in the pic below. My problem is the light in the centre console now remains on.

Does anyone have any idea if the light turns off after a period of time or when the car completely locks when you are not inside ? Or there is a setting to turn in off.

Thanks
LWR15K
1000044777.jpg

That's a handy thing. Not seen one of those before. My guess is that the on/off is controlled by the open-a-bit/fully-closed position of the lid. Maybe take your thing out and put something in the opening that will stop the lid from closing properly, walk away then come back from time to time and check it

I think it'll stay on ... but after a while I think it'll go off when the car goes to sleep

Reactions: LWR15K
Upvote 0
That's a handy thing. Not seen one of those before. My guess is that the on/off is controlled by the open-a-bit/fully-closed position of the lid. Maybe take your thing out and put something in the opening that will stop the lid from closing properly, walk away then come back from time to time and check it

I think it'll stay on ... but after a while I think it'll go off when the car goes to sleep
Thanks I actually think once I lock the car and step away it goes off which I'm fine with :)

Upvote 0