Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Month old 90D won't start.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to hear service is so on top of keeping you aware of what is going on. I'm also glad to see they provided you with a Tesla loaner. My biggest disappointment in finally being able to afford Porsche GT car has been that they would not even provide me a Porsche loaner when the car had issues. I do believe that after this many service issues in such short time, that they would offer some time of simple gesture of thanks for your continued patience [one month of your loan/lease paid for you, floor mats, free dual charger, free center console, or something].

Call Porsche and complain vigorously, and Google "Porsche dealer", move to the one with 4.8-5 star, >20 reviews. Byers in CMH provides Panameras.

Glad to hear service is so on top of keeping you aware of what is going on. I'm also glad to see they provided you with a Tesla loaner. My biggest disappointment in finally being able to afford Porsche GT car has been that they would not even provide me a Porsche loaner when the car had issues. I do believe that after this many service issues in such short time, that they would offer some time of simple gesture of thanks for your continued patience [one month of your loan/lease paid for you, floor mats, free dual charger, free center console, or something].

Wow, I can't believe they wouldn't offer you a loaner in that situation! I'm glad to have a Tesla instead :wink:

Small update, I got confirmation that the wrong center screen was installed. Car is going back in on Monday to have the screen swapped. No offers of any freebies or anything like that and I'm not really expecting to get anything either - I'm not the type of person to ask for that kind of stuff anyway. I'll just be happy to have LTE back and my car in full working order *knocks on wood*

Very sorry to hear about the challenges with your MS, but kudos and big thumbs up to you for keeping your spirits up. I know what it's like not having your own ride, but hopefully you are able to have a bit of fun in those loaners that you may not want to (at least initially) try out on your new 90D... ludicrous mode, autopilot in varying situations, etc come to mind. ;)

Once you are forced to upgrade to a P85D they will give you a P90D as a loaner when something goes wrong.

This will force you to get a P90D.

Then once you have that you will be given a P90DL as a loaner when that goes wrong.

You will then get the P90DL. :biggrin:

I'm glad your car got fixed quickly. I think the P85D makes everything feel slower ;)

Turns out it was a faulty DC to DC converter that ended up killing the 12v battery. They replaced both the converter and battery, and all seems to be well now. Props to the SD service center for fixing my car so quickly!

On a side note, having a P85D loaner for a few days really makes my 90D feel slow in comparison.

Wow, I can't believe they wouldn't offer you a loaner in that situation! I'm glad to have a Tesla instead :wink:

Small update, I got confirmation that the wrong center screen was installed. Car is going back in on Monday to have the screen swapped. No offers of any freebies or anything like that and I'm not really expecting to get anything either - I'm not the type of person to ask for that kind of stuff anyway. I'll just be happy to have LTE back and my car in full working order *knocks on wood*

This is odd indeed. Even when leaving our Infiniti at the dealer for minor work (drop off in the AM pick up after work around 5) they will give us a brand new loaner Q50S, free of charge... and the car in question is a 2008.