Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I ordered my Model YLR black with 19” wheels on March 1st, EDD is May 13 - June 7th. I completed all the order tasks when placing the order (including the credit checks) which was probably too optimistic, as i now dont remember which location i chose for delivery and its not visible anywhere in my account either. Any ideas on how i can get that information?

Hi all, I ordered my Model YLR black with 19” wheels on March 1st, EDD is May 13 - June 7th. I completed all the order tasks when placing the order (including the credit checks) which was probably too optimistic, as i now dont remember which location i chose for delivery and its not visible anywhere in my account either. Any ideas on how i can get that information?
1649664478891.png

the above doesn't show for you?

Mine disappeared for a few days I remember, but it appeared again a few days ago.

Things they are a movin'... My account is now asking me for payment, so I assume that I will be getting a request for payment from the Leasing Company at some point in the foreseeable future. My delivery is still showing as June 8 to June 30. The bad news is that Giga Shanghai is still closed, but Texas and Berlin are open, so maybe we are looking at deliveries from there? Who knows...

Things they are a movin'... My account is now asking me for payment, so I assume that I will be getting a request for payment from the Leasing Company at some point in the foreseeable future. My delivery is still showing as June 8 to June 30. The bad news is that Giga Shanghai is still closed, but Texas and Berlin are open, so maybe we are looking at deliveries from there? Who knows...
Don't they only make the LHD there?

Congrats on progress though!

Reactions: ME_UK
My delivery just moved from July to June 18-30...... Order placed last week. Clearly some movement, so I'm being optimistic......and feeling lucky given the months of waiting for our M3. Hadn't considered the Giga Shanghai shutdown though.

Possibility that the colour combo we've asked for is already built and waiting to get onto a boat?

Reactions: Lee Davis
My delivery just moved from July to June 18-30...... Order placed last week. Clearly some movement, so I'm being optimistic......and feeling lucky given the months of waiting for our M3. Hadn't considered the Giga Shanghai shutdown though.

Possibility that the colour combo we've asked for is already built and waiting to get onto a boat?
What was the spec you ordered?