Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@vandacca. Congratulations. Since you have not ordered a SigX yet, I am assuming I will not see you at the viewing on March 16th?

Thanks @brianvicars. I'm scheduled for a test drive on March 20th. I'm not sure when I'll confirm my purchase (everything except Ludicrous, Midnight Silver, Black interior/headliner, 6-seats), but I think I may just wait as long as possible. I'm still trying to decide between the Dark Ash vs Carbon Fiber trim and hope they have a Model-X with the Dark Ash at the test-drive event. If I could get folding seats, I would go with a 7-seat interior.

- - - Updated - - -

How much time did you have to wait between your demand to be on the list, and the Tesla confirmation ?

Sorry @Macgaver, I'd rather not say how long I waited. :redface: I can say that I've been a reservation holder for almost 4 years now (minus 2 weeks). I was Sequence #008 in Canada.

No problem I understand :)

I have a suggestion. If you would like a sigX, may I suggest you immediately deposit $35,000 CDN with Tesla and ask to go on the Canadian SigX waiting list. This was one of the methods I used to get the SigX upgrade. I have the feeling that when current SigX configuration invites expire, Tesla will invite waiting list participants to upgrade to a maximum of 50 vehicles for Canada. Having the total $40K CDN deposit already prepaid may have helped with my upgrade.

I have a suggestion. If you would like a sigX, may I suggest you immediately deposit $35,000 CDN with Tesla and ask to go on the Canadian SigX waiting list. This was one of the methods I used to get the SigX upgrade. I have the feeling that when current SigX configuration invites expire, Tesla will invite waiting list participants to upgrade to a maximum of 50 vehicles for Canada. Having the total $40K CDN deposit already prepaid may have helped with my upgrade.

This is exactly what I am trying to do since end of 2014. At that time, the "upgrade" button was available (for some hours) on the web site and I did try to proceed. They answered that it was an error on the web site. Then, twice since, asked them if I could get on that list and their last answer was (really a copy/paste): [FONT=&quot]There is no waiting list to be upgraded to the Signature Series. Thanks and please reach out with any additional questions.

I was probably talking to the wrong person since the beginning. Hopefully, the mail that I have sent this week (thx vandacca) will help me move this forward !

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[QUOTE[FONT=&amp](thx vandacca) will help me move this forward ![/FONT][/QUOTE]

JgDixon called TM and got on to the wait list to Signature @vandacca suggestion , hopefully you get it too. Looks like production has slowed down , reported from the exclusive tour to the factory. One X for 12-13 S!!!!!.

Model x canada price is going up again

Its confirmed we will get another price increase just as i suspected. I can afford 180000 x but i dont want to. Not rich enough.

My Tesla page has changed. It is more detailed now, this was the reason it was down yesterday.
Screenshot_2016-01-31-23-58-18.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Forums and Blogs have disappeared on My Tesla page.

Look like I will have to change my banner... I also had a Tesla call and I am getting a Signature!

They validated that I effectively tried to click the "upgrade to Signature" button when the website had a problem last year :)

Congratulations

- - - Updated - - -

I just got got the call. I'm getting a Sig! The wire transfer for the deposit is being arranged right now. I should be able to configure soon after. I was still told delivery sometime in the first half of the year.
Congratulations.