Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told that next week (Monday February 8th), Tesla will adjust the new price for Canada to respect looney depreciation... I expect to have the store open by next week to match with ne new Canadien price. China already got them store, so it is our turn... I just don't know what will be the rate??? My guest is around 35%... We will see...

I was told that next week (Monday February 8th), Tesla will adjust the new price for Canada to respect looney depreciation... I expect to have the store open by next week to match with ne new Canadien price. China already got them store, so it is our turn... I just don't know what will be the rate??? My guest is around 35%... We will see...

Good luck...hope it is affordable. The delay has given me enough time to follow TMC and know the problems with the Signature series.Hoping them to be fixed by the time my vehicle is delivered. Model X was also seen in Dubai and Stuttgart not yet in CANADA .

Is this from Tesla? Hope it's closer to the Sig pricing. That would be fair considering some of us reserved in October 2012.

The tip was from vandacca . Two signature model x were cancelled and Vandacca helped Jgdixon and MaCgaver to get them Siganture Model X by providing information whom to contact at Tesla. Great TMC members helping each other. Bravo vandacca and Paul Carter.

image.jpeg

Configured! 6 seats, sub zero, towing package, 22" wheels and ludicrous

Very nice, pretty close to my initial config (except 7 seats). What decor did you go with?
Carbon Fiber. I love it. I have CF glasses, iPhone case etc. lol

- - - Updated - - -

If I don't get ludicrous, will I have remorse for a lifetime?

it is not often in a lifetime that we can upgrade to ferrari performance ... For 12K$

6 days to change my mind
i justified it that we are getting our cars before the expected price increase. Lol