Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X event e-mail sent out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My GF and I will be arriving pretty early on Thursday, well before noon. Is there a particularly good sushi place we should visit before the event? There's nothing like sushi when you can smell the ocean... where I live is about as far from all coasts as you can get in America.

Yes! My favorite place is Nobu's in Malibu. I've tried a lot of places in the area, they win hands-down. You should have an easy time getting in on a Thursday (especially since you'll need an earlier reservation). Tiradito, black cod with miso (which I now have the recipe for), and yellowtail with jalapeno are among my fav dishes there. I've spent many hours there with friends.

It's not right ON the ocean, but it's just on the other side of PCH in the corner of Cross Creek shopping center. You and Stella will undoubtedly see some celebrities there. Phone number is (310) 317-9140.

Yes! My favorite place is Nobu's in Malibu. I've tried a lot of places in the area, they win hands-down. You should have an easy time getting in on a Thursday (especially since you'll need an earlier reservation). Tiradito, black cod with miso (which I now have the recipe for), and yellowtail with jalapeno are among my fav dishes there. I've spent many hours there with friends.

It's not right ON the ocean, but it's just on the other side of PCH in the corner of Cross Creek shopping center. You and Stella will undoubtedly see some celebrities there. Phone number is (310) 317-9140.

Nobu Res sml.jpg
...​

my invite arrived about an hour ago. now I'm hoping my trip is delayed so I can go.
Hope everyone can make it. The old Oct. event gang can get back together. I'm getting in around 1PM and taking the shuttle to the Holiday Inn Express in Hawthorne. If anyone is staying there and has a car or is taking a taxi, let me know and we can split the taxi ride there at least.