Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure but I just rebuilt the car on the configurator, and the public website still says March.

View attachment 919712
I noticed the same thing, so I called tesla and asked if I should cancel my order and place a new one since it suggest delivery is still March. Tesla rep almost had a heart attack and was blaming the factory for not updating the website properly or timely. So, that date on the website seems inaccurate, per Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: CaptUAL
Do we have any photos of the new glass roof? Wonder if I order today, if I would get the new glass? I have a 21 MSP with only 4,500 miles in mint condition, and the Tesla trade in quote said $69,500-$76,900. When going on line, the order page shows March delivery if I order Ultra Red, Yoke, 19", Beige, no FSD or EAP. I'm in So. Calif.

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
Do we have any photos of the new glass roof? Wonder if I order today, if I would get the new glass? I have a 21 MSP with only 4,500 miles in mint condition, and the Tesla trade in quote said $69,500-$76,900. When going on line, the order page shows March delivery if I order Ultra Red, Yoke, 19", Beige, no FSD or EAP. I'm in So. Calif.

Mid-late Feb onwards build has the new roof glass, so double check the VIN and factory gate date. I posted pics looking out through the new roof a couple pages back on this thread.

I posted pics of my 507xx VIN, built March 10, Plaid S that I picked up last week. Absolutely loving it.

Reactions: CaptUAL
I ordered on Saturday and I still don't have a trade in value. seems to take about a week.
I ordered on Friday and got my trade-in offer about 30 minutes ago. $47.3k for a 2018 S100D with FSD and 26.2k miles, right in the middle of the estimated range Tesla gave me on their website. I also requested trade-in values from Carvana, Driveway, and Carmax, and they were all much lower (Carvana was the highest at $36.4k, the others were below $30k). I‘m happy with the offer.

Reactions: pilotSteve
Also just got my trade in. Ordered Saturday. 44.7k. 2018 S100D with FSD and 64k miles. This includes the 5k additional value to the trade in due to Free Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging on the car.
How did you get FUSC on a 2018 Model S? I did get 400kWh per year of free supercharging when I ordered in October 2018, but free is better. :)

Reactions: BlueMoon1217