Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just convinced my long time friend, professor, and now manager to put down a deposit at the Bellevue store today, but I didn't get his number :redface: I'll get it tomorrow. I wish I could be putting down a reservation. Oh well, they at least gave me a 25% discount for a cute red onesie for my daughter.

I just convinced my long time friend, professor, and now manager to put down a deposit at the Bellevue store today, but I didn't get his number :redface: I'll get it tomorrow. I wish I could be putting down a reservation. Oh well, they at least gave me a 25% discount for a cute red onesie for my daughter.

Dang it. I've paid full price for all my schwag :(

The only free schwag I have been able to score is a keychain, a matchbox roadster, and a kids coloring book (my daughter will love it when she is big enough), the rest paid full price for. That's ok with me, Tesla needs any revenue that can get for now, and I am happy to pay for a polo shirt with my favorite car companies logo on it.

Is anyone keeping a spreadsheet with the tally per day? I used to but got busy and got way behind. I'm interested in making some graphs and calculating the rate at which reservations are accelerating so I can extrapolate future demand with reasonable accuracy.

I have every time before this as well. While my friend was getting the paperwork done with the sales rep, I got all sad that I couldn't put one down so I went and found the onesie to match my shirts and her brother's toddler shirt. Then when it was getting rung up, the sales rep who put the reservation down came to the other rep and said "since he's a reservation holder, put in a 25% discount" I couldn't argue with that, I should get some commission after all :tongue: