Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S price justification (why so expensive?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well the major benefit is the ability to lease an E63 you cannot do this with a Model S, currently.
If the financing options are "the major benefit" of the MB, then "case closed." We've just shifted from talking about cars to talking about money. Tesla will get a leasing agreement in place for the US, just as they have for Europe. Regardless, financing options are out of place in a price-justification thread.

If the financing options are "the major benefit" of the MB, then "case closed." We've just shifted from talking about cars to talking about money. Tesla will get a leasing agreement in place for the US, just as they have for Europe. Regardless, financing options are out of place in a price-justification thread.

did not say a major benefit just another piece of the price justification puzzle....as is depreciation...does price justification to you only consist of a cars purchase price? if it does then "case closed"

did not say a major benefit just another piece of the price justification puzzle....as is depreciation...does price justification to you only consist of a cars purchase price? if it does then "case closed"
Sorry, you did say "the major benefit" not "just another piece". I'll accept that the range of financing options from a major OEM is a consideration for some buyers, but I still think it's off-topic to the core question of the sticker price of the car -- which is what I thought the OP raised.

Sorry, you did say "the major benefit" not "just another piece". I'll accept that the range of financing options from a major OEM is a consideration for some buyers, but I still think it's off-topic to the core question of the sticker price of the car -- which is what I thought the OP raised.

out of context....I was responding to someone's comment, not a standalone statement....

OP raised a generic question about price justification...with regards to the roadster (tesla's only GP delivered car thus far) resale dropped like a rock. Take a look at my 911 comparison and try to poke holes in that.