Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Switching BMW X5 G05 40i full option (2019, 150.000 KM or 93.000 miles) to Tesla Model S Raven Long Range 2020 (60.000km)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I currently have a BMW X5 G05 40i full option, of which I am very pleased of. It has an expensive maintenance (fuel, tires, ....) and it passed the 150.000 KM mark, so I am a bit "worried" that the car will depreciate now at an increased rate. I bought it 2nd hand at around 80.000 KM so I never took that initial depreciation hit, but I can imagine people don't like +200.000 KM when they buy a vehicle.

Hence, I am thinking of switching cars, and maybe this time take a secondhand Tesla Model S Raven (2020). THis one has around 60.000 KM and is the long range (550KM), battery warrenty still etc. The good thing about this offer is that the garage is super reliable (huge amount of positive reviews) and they offer a good price for the BMW, which can be transferred into the new lease of the Tesla.

I would like to ask what your opinion is of the above?

I know that I am writing in the Tesla forum, so lots of bias here, I will post the same in the BMW forum too
smile.gif

Thank you
M