Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Alain,

New one for Bad Homburg, Germany:
85 (No P)
Order Date 13-Jun
Confirmed 27-Jun
Pref Delivery Oct 2014 (which is earlist)
Current Status: We have begun sourcing parts for your order
Grey, Pano, 19'', Textile Black, Piano Black, Tech, Parking, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, Air Suspension, Parcel Shelf, Duo Charger, Supercharging

Missed anything?

Welcome and thanks for the info! I gave you your own Q4 sheet. ;)

I never made it official (I was too busy driving around). I picked up my car in Tilburg on June 11. Almost a full 5 months after I placed my order.

No one blames you! :)
Thanks for the last update!

How is it (charging wise) to drive a Tesla in Hungary?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually my status changed again:

生産完了
Your モデルSシグネチャー is in transit from the factory.

It's not my fault! :)

The more updates the better! ;)
This time I didn't update the sheet, because I already select the "in transit" status for you, as I know that is the status after Productio Complete for cars outside of the US.

No one blames you! :)
Thanks for the last update!

How is it (charging wise) to drive a Tesla in Hungary?

Budapest has approximately 40 charging spots (mostly 400V - 32A / 22kw). Almost all of them are free until the end of 2014. Parking is also free (and available) while charging an EV.

Lake Balaton has a few hotels and restaurants that allow you to charging, but I have not had a chance to try any of them.

Luckily, our country is tiny and one can drive from Budapest to anywhere within Hungary and back without having to charge outside of the capital. That said, there are a few cities (Miskolc, Gyor, Sopron) with charging stations.

In case anyone is interested in driving to/in Hungary, the following site has the most comprehensive list of public chargers:

Home

Budapest has approximately 40 charging spots (mostly 400V - 32A / 22kw). Almost all of them are free until the end of 2014. Parking is also free (and available) while charging an EV.

Lake Balaton has a few hotels and restaurants that allow you to charging, but I have not had a chance to try any of them.

Luckily, our country is tiny and one can drive from Budapest to anywhere within Hungary and back without having to charge outside of the capital. That said, there are a few cities (Miskolc, Gyor, Sopron) with charging stations.

In case anyone is interested in driving to/in Hungary, the following site has the most comprehensive list of public chargers:

Home
Free charging is always nice! :)
Thanks for the info!

It's been slightly longer than two weeks, since I took delivery on June 21st (was busy driving since then :biggrin:). The car is flawless and absolutely amazing in so many different ways. After I let a friend of mine driving last Sunday he said - "Wow, now I understand, what you're talking about all the time" :biggrin:

Obligatory picture - filling up calories and electrons at McDondald's

IMG_1498.JPG

Just ordered mine on Saturday 07/05/14
P85+
Confirmed 07/05/14
Pref Delivery Late September (My Tesla rep is pushing for early to mid September)
Current Status: We have begun sourcing parts for your order
I have added you to the Q3 sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,
I took delivery of the car 2 days early on the 24th of June :)

-Rod
Thanks for the updates (comments) in the sheet!

- - - Updated - - -

Alas, my VIN number was assigned today. 49457. S85 to SoCal.
Timeline:
19 May 14: Ordered. Estimated delivery: Early September
20 May 14: Confirmed. Estimated delivery: Late August
9 Jul 14: VIN assigned. Estimated delivery: Late August
Added you to the sheet.