Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S design studio is up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although Anza Brown looks good, beware, you might tire of it very quickly (like my wife and I did in the past with the 'Barrique Red' - really brown - on a BMW 3 and 'Hot Chocolate Brown' on a Mini Clubman).

Looking beyond the usual black/white/silver/gray/blues on the non-sigs, I might go for the Sequoia Green - will stand out and make a 'Green' statement too!

Nothing much to design ATM, but very nice nonetheless ! :smile:

Colors :
- signature red (sig only)
- black
- white (normal only)
- silver
- grey (normal only)
- blue (normal only)
- green (normal only)
- brown (normal only)
- pearl white

Here are the full color names (as seen on your screen captures):

• Signature Red
  • Sierra Black
  • Catalina White
  • San Simeon Silver
  • Tiburon Grey
  • Monterey Blue
  • Sequoia Green
  • Anza Brown
  • Shasta Pearl White

The design studio worked if I logged into my account at Tesla's web site, without logging in it's been hit or miss on getting the design studio to show up on the link provided. Reservation holders having trouble accessing the design studio and can't wait until tomorrow, try logging into your account to access the design studio for the Model S.

The design studio worked if I logged into my account at Tesla's web site, without logging in it's been hit or miss on getting the design studio to show up on the link provided. Reservation holders having trouble accessing the design studio and can't wait until tomorrow, try logging into your account to access the design studio for the Model S.
Ah, thanks for this. After I logged in the Design Studio appeared. Now to kill the last hour of work picking colors ;)

Hmmm... just plain white looked sharper than I thought it would...

I quite like the blue, but when I showed the palette of available colors to my wife she was even more disappointed than I was ("what, no lightning green?"). Perhaps plain white will be our last resort, though in any discussion of car color there was tremendous agreement that white, black, and silver/gray are way to dull.