Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a call from delivery team to schedule an appointment for my MSLR. They said they are not doing any deliveries before March 1 for Model S (didnt specify LR vs P). But they did schedule an appointment for the following week. Although im not holding my breath, since it could be canceled if things are still not ready by then....

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056
I just got a call from delivery team to schedule an appointment for my MSLR. They said they are not doing any deliveries before March 1 for Model S (didnt specify LR vs P). But they did schedule an appointment for the following week. Although im not holding my breath, since it could be canceled if things are still not ready by then....

If this isn't Fremont, and you know the car has been delivered, I'd just show up and ask to look at it so you know if you'll even accept it once the time comes.

deep sleep is like 1% week. Measured over months.
What is deep sleep, are there degrees of sleep? From Tessie app monitoring, it can be seen my 2022 MSLR wakes up every six hours for 20 minutes. The 2022 MSLR manual says to plan for 1% per day. However, my car gets vampire drainage just under 1% for two days.
1000027109.jpg

Last edited:
They don't build them fully charged. Probably at 40 percent

That may be but that won't keep a delivery center from charging it to 100% which is what they usually do for delivery. Then they're like, oops...we can't deliver your car to you until the EPA hold is released. Sorry we charged your battery to 100% and now it's going to sit here for weeks until the EPA tug-o-war is resolved.

Reactions: terranx
If this isn't Fremont, and you know the car has been delivered, I'd just show up and ask to look at it so you know if you'll even accept it once the time comes.
Im picking up at Sunnyvale: Tesla Sales · 750 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087

I asked, they said "its in another storage lot that is access restricted". They implied they would bring it over from that lot to the actual showroom for pickup on the scheduled day.