Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo, the intern finally picked up my letter to Tesla requesting no arbitration! Now I have to wait for it to show up in my app 🙃

1702610830541.png

We're there any changes introduced mid 2023? I am considering a demo S from out of state that was built in August, it should have HW4 and matrix lights already right?
Yes, late March '23 and beyond have both of those features. Matrix lights April 22 and on.

August build may not have USS. It went away sometime before the fall.

Not sure if Tesla can sell a demo with an open recall. It would be a good idea to check.

so, apparently they're going to implement the same strike rule for auto steer as FSD where after a certain number of strikes, you will lose access to the feature for good. This kind of draconian approach to vehicle features is almost enough to push avid tesla supporters away from the brand. I know there's little Tesla can do at this point but let's start by maybe renaming these features and start taking down the long pole in the tent.

so, apparently they're going to implement the same strike rule for auto steer as FSD where after a certain number of strikes, you will lose access to the feature for good. This kind of draconian approach to vehicle features is almost enough to push avid tesla supporters away from the brand. I know there's little Tesla can do at this point but let's start by maybe renaming these features and start taking down the long pole in the tent.
They can refund the money for all FSD purchasers for a start, just saying.

Blame the feds for that one. What happened to personal responsibility?

But i think you get it back in a week. That’s my experience with FSD 5 strike rule with my trial.

Reactions: MP3Mike
Just got a call from ALGO. I'm selling my MY to them and have an offer pending. Still waiting to get the VIN for my MSLR. But the call was to let me know that they are decreasing the offer price by $1k because they will be able to only sell the my car in '24 and "it is now a year older model"

Just got a call from ALGO. I'm selling my MY to them and have an offer pending. Still waiting to get the VIN for my MSLR. But the call was to let me know that they are decreasing the offer price by $1k because they will be able to only sell the my car in '24 and "it is now a year older model"
Ha. Where's our discount from Tesla for taking a '23 at the end of '23?

• Funny
Reactions: Gpa9504 and teko