Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe it's one of those designs that once it's on the market and seen commonly, it actually looks better. For m sometimes it takes awhile for my brain to adjust. I remember when the 3 came out, I thought it was horrible. Now I like the look, as well as the Y which is obviously closely related.

Definitely. Would also help to see them on lol

Since this is THE thread here on TMC I'm cross posting this.

EVOffer.com will be releasing their power frunk for the 2021+ refresh model S in a month. I asked for a discount and a code that could be shared with TMC and they sent one that is good through this month (includes free shipping too):

Power frunk coming for 2021+ Model S

I know the MS frunk is not huge but I found their power frunk to be quite handy after I did not have to manually open and close it. I hope this is helpful to others. I ordered mine as soon as I got the code.

Long time lurker - finally have a delivery appt 2/21 in Illinois, RN 1151XXXX. VIN NF470XXX Ordered 6/14/21
2022 MSLR Black/Black, 19", FSD. Hopefully with All Season Tires. Thanks for the info shared in this group. It has made the wait since June a bit more bearable. I'll let you know how delivery goes.
Cool! Seems like lots of us 1151’s are getting cleared out!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid