Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, I like that prediction! I'll start refreshing at 6:00 AM. :smile:

Hang in there rickbecker, once it goes into production, it flies by to delivery. I could pickup tomorrow if not for a schedule change. So I'm having to wait an extra day.....now that's torture!!! Picking up on the 18th, dropping off at the detail shop to have the XPEL done, so I'll have to leave it after only having it for 30 mins.

WOO HOO!!!!!!! You should get an email from your DS within a few hours. Let me know if they mention that they may be able to move up your delivery a few days. Mine is still in production, but I'm thinking that they'll finish it today and test tomorrow.
Yup, I did get the email. DS stated that we are on track for my delivery on the 23rd and that they'd be back in touch soon with an update. No mention was made of possible early delivery. My excitement level has increased several hundred times over what it was yesterday!!!! I eagerly await your next prediction, crmohler. :biggrin:

Yeah on a Sunday afternoon about 3:30. I was watching football and missed the call. She left a voice-mail that the car was done and wondered if I wanted to pick it up on Tuesday rather than Friday. I had to wait until Monday morning to let them know that it would be Okay with me.

You got a call on Sunday? Interesting.

Crunch time!!! My local Tesla rep took me to see how some of the different colors would look in the sun at a SC on a Sunday. Because it was Sunday, we would only be able to see the ones that were parked outside and maybe see some through the window. However, to his surprise, and mine, they were open and delivering a couple of MS.

Delivery Day!!

Some pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    915.7 KB · Views: 483
It's a Christmas miracle! Sweet Jesus, this thing is one hell of a car!!! Came into today. Wow. Trying to get all the features digested.

Haha. Enjoy your car. We have had ours for 3 weeks now and the feeling is still the same. I just climbed someone's steep icy driveway with the P2 tires, I got to the top and just shook my head in amazement. Preheating the car is just awesome. Nothing like it being 14 deg F and hopping into a car that is warmer than our house. :D

Delivery Day!!

One more pic. The delivery driver said they had two to deliver in Tulsa today.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. Enjoy your car. We have had ours for 3 weeks now and the feeling is still the same. I just climbed someone's steep icy driveway with the P2 tires, I got to the top and just shook my head in amazement. Preheating the car is just awesome. Nothing like it being 14 deg F and hopping into a car that is warmer than our house. :D

not quite that cold here but I have the iPhone app ready to go to preheat while I drink my last cup of coffee in the morning before heading out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 466