Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
dude. go landscape on your phone. lmao. what kinda tiger are you.

how many times do i have to repeat myself! 1) im not even using my phone right now 2) when I do, it doesnt work on there either. Ive been banned from seeing signatures and i dont know why.

This damn website will let people include an "AIM" username, but not some simple tool to see other peoples SIGNATURES. WTF.

dammit what the heck. how in the world don't you see signatures on a computer? lame. anyways. you must be close to your MS tho Red is always delayed. haha. jk. don't eat me.

as I'm sitting across from my gf talking about the MS once again, she said I saw your old car. so sad you're getting a bubble Elon car that nobody will look twice at. 😢

dammit what the heck. how in the world don't you see signatures on a computer? lame. anyways. you must be close to your MS tho Red is always delayed. haha. jk. don't eat me.

as I'm sitting across from my gf talking about the MS once again, she said I saw your old car. so sad you're getting a bubble Elon car that nobody will look twice at. 😢

Actually, they take all the red ones to the Nürburgring because they are faster.

Everyone stares at the Model S what is she talking about?

Everyone go subscribe! Crazy content coming soon. SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211013-195844_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211013-195844_YouTube.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 95
Okay, don't watch this if you have a weak stomach...

Fenders were meant to be protective. Then somehow they became ornamental.

It’s all those Europeans who’re to blame! Painting their fenders the same color as the car. There was nothing wrong with chrome fenders that actually protected something!

Oh well!

Fenders we’re meant to be protective. Then somehow they became ornamental.

It’s all those Europeans who’re to blame! Painting their fenders the same color as the car. There was nothing wrong with chrome fenders that actually protected something!

Oh well!
The fender protects the car. The paint protects the fender. The clear coat protects the paint. The ceramic coating protects the clear coat. It's all very reasonable.

The fender protects the car. The paint protects the fender. The clear coat protects the paint. The ceramic coating protects the clear coat. It's all very reasonable.
Yes yea! You keep telling yourself that :) when I got rear ended by that horrible horrible woman in her Honda minivan, I wanted to put some C4 with a pressure switch and backed by a Kevlar baffle on my fender and then dare her to hit me again!

So you bought your friend an inferior Gen 3 and took his superior Gen 2? Stellar friend.
@cwanja You know what they say about those that make bad assumptions….

He is a member here and insisted, even though I recommended it was not a good deal for him. He needed to make the wife happy with a lighter cord, so that was the motivation.

So, nice try.

Fair point there on ownership, but that's kind of the point. I don't believe that the feds will allow Tesla to box out competition in the long run regarding charging, even if they own the charging infrastructure. I think they'll deem it "not in the best interest of consumers" and, like @AnselmDante mentioned, require compatibility in charging ports so that charging networks are fungible.
Guess who will be paying more to use Tesla chargers?

EVERYONE who doesn't drive a Tesla!!!

Yes yea! You keep telling yourself that :) when I got rear ended by that horrible horrible woman in her Honda minivan, I wanted to put some C4 with a pressure switch and backed by a Kevlar baffle on my fender and then dare her to hit me again!
OK OK. when both our MS get here we're going to have to do a meet up at the supercharger off 75 by Pappasito's ...

Guess who will be paying more to use Tesla chargers?

EVERYONE who doesn't drive a Tesla!!!
I've said this before also. Just because the SuC network is open, doesn't mean it has to work just as seamlessly, or be as cheap. Hell no. The idle fees will likely be quite high to get rid of people in 70kW max charging Bolts, and Nissan Leafs, etc... I could see the rates being higher as well. And it is not going to be close to the ease of use that Teslas have. Nothing can compare to the data and integration of a manufacturer's own fleet. Unless.....
Tesla feels they don't need this advantage. As I've said before, that would then indicate that some crazy stuff is on the way, stuff that will keep them well in the lead no problem. We'll see how it goes.