Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks and will do the same... this part has been a bit frustrating especially when you see other people with specific date/time well in advanc. Oh well, just crossing our fingers that it will still happen tomorrow.

Nothing yet in terms of timeframe. Expecting to most likely hear tomorrow morning, but would be nice to know tonight so can plan schedule accordingly and not be twiddling my thumbs waiting all day. I will post or message you if I hear anything.

Anyone know what's going on with Canadian orders? I'm VIN 117xx and have nothing other than a June 4-18th delivery estimate. It's a blue 85 non perf

How cool there with be a Model S in Squamish! I pass through there all the time during the winter skiing at Whistler. I will keep an eye out for your car when snow flies again. I will probably be in our yellow Roadster, BTW.

- - - Updated - - -

Exciting to see the VIN's getting up over 13,000. It looks like Tesla is on track to meet or beat the 21,000 shipped this year number.

Right on Irishstoutaz. Man you're gonna be blown away by your black 85! Just looks like a million bucks.

Even though mine was washed and polished for delivery yesterday, but will all the miles and twilight running I put on last night (picking up quite a bit of bugs and dust)... I decided to give it a bath today.

Going to an informal car show tonight, and then our local (Portland metro) Tesla get together tomorrow at noon.
All shiny and good to go. :)

We are hoping for an earlier time but know that Chris is out tomorrow so will just be the third party delivery guy that is driving the truck. jmb81 is also the same time so will see who gets delivery first!!!

Be prepared for the local delivery guy to call a few hours earlier to tell you he's on his way...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks... really looking forward to it!! Black was really the only choice for us but the green was very nice to see in person and also like the silver as well. The MS is replacing a black E550 with black leather so not much of a change color wise for us. :cool:

SOOOO Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like the kid in the Disneyland commercial and not sure I will be able to sleep tonight and very excited to finally being able to drive it (have only ridden in one so far)!!!

Right on Irishstoutaz. Man you're gonna be blown away by your black 85! Just looks like a million bucks.

Even though mine was washed and polished for delivery yesterday, but will all the miles and twilight running I put on last night (picking up quite a bit of bugs and dust)... I decided to give it a bath today.

Going to an informal car show tonight, and then our local (Portland metro) Tesla get together tomorrow at noon.
All shiny and good to go. :)

We are hoping for an earlier time but know that Chris is out tomorrow so will just be the third party delivery guy that is driving the truck. jmb81 is also the same time so will see who gets delivery first!!!

It was just the 3rd party for me on Tues. Maybe we new AZ owners should do a meet up in the next week.

I won't have my car for most of tomorrow though - its going in for clear bra (full hood / front) and tinting at 8am and they'll have it most of the day..l

I know we will be up for a meet... we should be getting the tint done next week (waiting for confirmation from Cactus Tint). Ordered the factory PPF and tried to have it removed but they said it was too late to remove it as an option. Still might get the hood redone in full depending on the amount.

It was just the 3rd party for me on Tues. Maybe we new AZ owners should do a meet up in the next week.

I won't have my car for most of tomorrow though - its going in for clear bra (full hood / front) and tinting at 8am and they'll have it most of the day..l

First, congrates to all the new owners…it is so nice to see the excitment has not worn off. :cool:

I just updated this thread (post #1) to include delivery country if you are outside the USA …. please keep those post’s coming and please include VIN’s even masked data helps us track progress e.g. 14,1XX vs. 14,109. I also put up a private thread for those owners who may not want to make their VIN data public on the Tesla Motors forum at:

Sign into My Tesla | Tesla Motors