Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally my delivery day was next Tuesday, June 11th.

On Monday evening, my DS called me (while I was out of town on business) saying my baby arrived in NJ, if I wanted to pick her up early. So I decided to reschedule for Friday, June 7th, 11am. Tomorrow. Whoo hoo, getting very excited now.

Very excited for all of you! Mine is ready for pick up at factory tomorrow, but we just can't make it there (140 miles away). Bummed about that. We've decided to just have it delivered to our house. They say it will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday, simply because of the paperwork that needs to be changed, now that it's being delivered and we're using Tesla financing. Still, not much longer! Can't wait!

az delivery

Awesome!!! Glad you finally have it and sounds like everything went ok and looks great!! So looking forward to our delivery on Sat (crossing our fingers since we have not been called yet with specific time).

sounds like we are in same boat irish, for az delivery. i thought mine was coming next week and got called today that its ready for saturday delivery. black 85kwh, black leather, pano, air suspension, 21's, paint armor. good luck with yours, we are probably on same delivery truck from CA.

Here's some pics to help you through the wait. Note these were taken with my iPhone 5. I'll have to get out the big camera in the near future.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 454
Congrats to you!!! Sounds like we will be on the same truck and very similar config. Have you been contacted as to a specific time yet?

sounds like we are in same boat irish, for az delivery. i thought mine was coming next week and got called today that its ready for saturday delivery. black 85kwh, black leather, pano, air suspension, 21's, paint armor. good luck with yours, we are probably on same delivery truck from CA.

Not sure about the Delivery Window. Will it be on the website or do they call you with that?

A friend of mine has a flat white one as well. It's a great color to show off curves. However, we ordered ours in pearl white multi coat. We have a Benz in Diamond White and it may be the all time most favorite paint on any car we have seen or owned. It's very unique and any changes in lighting produce different hues and depth. I believe it's nearly identical to Tesla's white pearl multi coat.

Congrats to the next wave of deliveries this weekend and next!

IrishstoutAZ, Jbb, CA Blue, JBM 81, NJ Plugin. It's Epic.
My adrenaline was running high all day (there were so many things going on yesterday), I didn't wind down until we got to the service center to pick her up.

And now begins the newest wave of 13k VINs. I understand the wait you're about to go through. It so worth it.

Congrats to you!!! Sounds like we will be on the same truck and very similar config. Have you been contacted as to a specific time yet?

Nothing yet in terms of timeframe. Expecting to most likely hear tomorrow morning, but would be nice to know tonight so can plan schedule accordingly and not be twiddling my thumbs waiting all day. I will post or message you if I hear anything.