Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 1/10 I just got moved to July 4 - August 15

Ultra red/white LR in AZ. I’m fed up with this, especially as they’ve actually started production and now they decide to bump me back again!

I just posted the same thing in the white interior waiting room. This is legit making me nuts.

Order date 1/8/24
Had to reconfigure to new model on 1/11/24
EDD updated this morning to July 4th - August 15th

LR Black exterior / white interior / photons / Michigan.

How does a 1/8/24 order get me pushed to the furthest delivery window??

Ordered 1/10 I just got moved to July 4 - August 15

Ultra red/white LR in AZ. I’m fed up with this, especially as they’ve actually started production and now they decide to bump me back again!
I’m in AZ also with a blue on white AWD. Ordered a month after you and got the same bump. Must be an out west thing?
Perseverance Furthers

I’m going to absolutely lose my 🤯🤬
And I'm not that type of person
I’m so sick to my stomach
I thought my new June 21 to the 30th was good news
that it was going to give me a Vin and switch it back to May soon I bet mine moves again this is really starting to not even make any type of sense
supply chain doesn’t even make any more sense to me

Help🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: evfangirl
Messed up thing is I finally found a blue long range but with black interior 150 miles from me, but it has the 18 inch wheels and I really want the 19 novas if it had the wheels I would at least get seat covers.
Does anybody out there know if a
blue,long range with f-ing black interior
And 19 inch novas exist in your area and in the (available now inventory)
In the United States

I will fly there and get it…

Reactions: evfangirl
I'm happy to report that I took delivery of my Ultra Red, black interior with Nova wheels M3 this past Thursday evening and it's absolutely incredible. After inspecting it upon delivery, the overall fit and finish, paint, ambient light strip alignment, and hood issues others have unfortunately experienced, are completely non-existent on my car. The delivery process was pretty smooth as well although, it took a bit longer than expected since others were taking delivery of their vehicles too, and there only seemed to be 3 Tesla employees working at the time. They were extremely professional and apologetic about me having to wait. All good with me.

Most everything about the car is perfect but one minor problem I do have is a slight bulge in the material liner behind the rear seats, directly under the rear glass. You can especially see it when driving and looking in the rear-view mirror. The Tesla delivery person took note of it and offered to schedule a Service appointment to get it flattened out, which I'll do soon. There may be a clip or two missing that holds it down but it's nothing major.

Overall, it's such a nice upgrade from my legacy 2018 M3, and I'm extremely happy. Back then, I waited over 2 years for the 2018 to arrive so being patient for only 3 months this time around was also very worth it. Hopefully all of you white interior folks get your VINs soon!

Some quick pics I took during delivery attached. The dealership was also getting some Cybertrucks unloaded off a truck while I was there and it was pretty darn cool to finally see one in the wild for the first time.
I have the same bulge in that rear deck and haven't thought anything about it. Let me know what you find out.
The Ultra Red is stunning! I'm soooo glad I got that color.

Reactions: Old Biker
Hang in there fellas, it’s so worth the wait!
I can see how “Elite” the white interior would look lol. But luckily I love black, and I have a kid 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2122.jpeg
    IMG_2122.jpeg
    637.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2133.jpeg
    IMG_2133.jpeg
    536.9 KB · Views: 4
Elon just said he thinks the future is a standard range model 3+ because Tesla can build 1/3 more cars if they don't make LR. Looks like the long range may be getting harder to order in the future as Tesla pushes for the robo-taxi. It's also part of the reason you can't purchase a 3 at the end of the lease period. Tesla is all in with the robo-taxi as the future. It's a heck of a gamble!

I got a VIN on 4/12 after switching to black interior on 4/10, still not able to schedule delivery. On 4/15, after buying and providing insurance info, I decided wanted to switch my lease from 12k annual miles to 15k. Maybe a $20 monthly difference, not a big deal right? The only way to do this was for them to reset my lease and me to reapply. I immed. did so and then from 4/15 - 4/20 it still showed the 12k lease terms in the app (?) Starting on 4/21 it says "terms being updated, vehicle price changed" under the finance tab in my order section. No idea what this means. Still no actual delivery date even though my EDD is 4/22 (today) - 5/1. This ordering process absolutely sucks.

Elon just said he thinks the future is a standard range model 3+ because Tesla can build 1/3 more cars if they don't make LR. Looks like the long range may be getting harder to order in the future as Tesla pushes for the robo-taxi. It's also part of the reason you can't purchase a 3 at the end of the lease period. Tesla is all in with the robo-taxi as the future. It's a heck of a gamble!
Link?

Reactions: Whitezoid