Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Facelift

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

My lease for the model 3 expires in November and I’m looking to get the same model.

Any idea of when we are likely to see the facelift in the uk?

Does anyone know if there will be any major changes or just small tweaks.

Depending on when it comes out not sure if I should place the order in September or wait for the facelift.

Nobody knows it there will even be a facelift, it's not been confirmed by Tesla or Elon. All we know if there is a plan to make some changes that will make the cars easier to manufacture at some point in the future. Maybe tomorrow, maybe 3 years time, nobody knows.

Nobody knows it there will even be a facelift, it's not been confirmed by Tesla or Elon. All we know if there is a plan to make some changes that will make the cars easier to manufacture at some point in the future. Maybe tomorrow, maybe 3 years time, nobody knows.
And from an owners point of view, we might not even notice the difference.

I think the main thing in the pipeline is the HW4, but at the moment we've no real idea if that's going to make much difference or be like the MCU change when they started shipping the Ryzen processor, or the new Low Volt battery pack etc.. technically they were quite significant, but I'd be hard pushed to notice any difference from our old M3 with the older versions and the MY with the newer. Maybe one day HW4 will make a difference, but I suspect that day is so way off.

Reactions: AndyFov