Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering Links + Cheetah Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have issue with car not displaying launch ready message after lowering the car and eventually timing out and saying "both pedals" pressed? front -7 and rear -8 on 19"s. I never had this issue stock height, so i know the procedure. brake all the way down and stab the gas pedal quick. Will try raising it up a tad today and see if t helps.

Anyone have issue with car not displaying launch ready message after lowering the car and eventually timing out and saying "both pedals" pressed? front -7 and rear -8 on 19"s. I never had this issue stock height, so i know the procedure. brake all the way down and stab the gas pedal quick. Will try raising it up a tad today and see if t helps.

I thought it had to be no more then -5 for it to display