Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IIRC Signatures are Australasian, including Hong Kong, Japan and China. I would be surprised if any were left.

I meant people that had reserved signatures but not yet confirmed. There was a hint last night that a few more signature confirmations were required to guarantee that signature cars were delivered before production, but I'm sure that won't end up being the case.

I went for white with a solid roof because of the hot summers in Perth. I reckon a dark colour would add 10 degrees or more to the temperature inside the car.

Yeah, there's definitely a trend of the WA/QLD buyers swaying towards the solid roof and lighter colours. I'm hoping on the rare hot days in Melbourne, I can just use the iPhone app to tell the car to start cooling itself down a little while before I jump in :)

Well, it seems the initial rush of confirmations has died down. I'd love to know how many have been confirmed within Australia - what proportion of the total number of buyers frequent these forums?

I wonder if Simon Hackett has confirmed his car yet?

Well, it seems the initial rush of confirmations has died down. I'd love to know how many have been confirmed within Australia - what proportion of the total number of buyers frequent these forums?

I wonder if Simon Hackett has confirmed his car yet?
I follow Simon on Twitter and he tweeted "Super Keen for my car to arrive in .au now:)" last Saturday so I think he probably has.

My apartment carpark has 2 narrow ramps that the car would have to negotiate every day. I don't want to buy it and then discover that I have nowhere to park it or charge it!
I was under the impression that a second car was in Australia, and in Melbourne. We still have not had any test drives in Sydney, but Stone has driven the car to various peoples homes to check that sort of thing out. No doubt Cary would provide the same service in Melbourne.