Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats and updated to here.

Hi Tim, are we keeping List of Australian Confirmed Tesla Orders spreadsheet going? If so count me in ...
RichardMcN / NSW / Sydney / Orderd March 4 / Confirmed March 12 / P90d / Deep Blue / Slipstream Wheels / Tan Leather / Piano Black / Dual Chargers / Air Suspension / Autopilot

Also there is an international Model S Order & Delivery sheet which seems active and there have been a number of Aussie entries (incl mine).

What are people using?

Thanks Tim, It looks like a bit of work to keep it up, especially as options change periodically, so I definitely would't push you. Ben Reser's more international Model S Order & Delivery sheet has quarterly tabs and gets restructured 4 times per year as required, which is good but registrations have tapered in that sheet too. I think it is hard for new buyers to notice these sheets after the initial flurry of forum posts settles down.

But it is good info for impatient soon-to-be owners to get an idea of how long the various stages take and what options people are taking, so it would be great if those with Teslas on order could contribute to either or both sheets!

Might not be the right thread but too lazy to search :) Does anyone have any idea of when the X will actually hit Aussie shores? Website states latter half of 2016.

That's as much information as we have. Who knows whether it will be accurate. I suspect the first indication we will have is when they (a) start shipping to other Asian RHD markets, and (b) open up reservation holders here to configure their cars. One positive sign is they are now (apparently) pushing US reservation holders who still haven't to either configure their car and confirm the order, or cancel it.

• Helpful
Reactions: houdini