Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let the journey begin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

outdoors

🌲🛶⛺️🏔♻︎🙂
Supporting Member
I will be embarking on a road trip back to Michigan from Marina Del Ray in two days

I want to share my experiences with others along the way. I will be posting my route in a day using abetterrouteplanner.com

Please follow on:

@model3roadtrip • Instagram photos and videos

Check out @Model3roadtrip’s Tweet: Model3acrossamerica on Twitter
If you happen to make a stop in Grand Rapids on the way home this fellow reservation holder wouldn’t mind checking out your car. There is a supercharger here.... just sayin’.

IMG_20180105_082321_693.jpg

First hundred in. Route later today.

Like that app. So 2351 miles driven for $70 for about .03 a mile. Would be interesting to see the same trip with the 19 sports (but hard to recreate exactly due to different driving dymanics).

Watching your video, don't see how people like Andrew from the Jalopnik review can't easily see the speed the car is going. Pretty big and bold type there on that center screen.

Thanks for sharing your long distance driving experience. What's it been like when people have recognized your car?

BTW time to change your signature!

Last edited:
Reactions: EV-lutioin
Are you sticking with the frequent stops suggested by ABRP in your post above (either due to willingness to go below 15% bottom, or due to your stops lasting longer therefore more % charge on the way out...skip the next SC)?