Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease transfer experience and timelines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to transfer the lease on my Tesla Model S 2022 Long range in CA. I just got an email from tesla that this process will take about 4-8 weeks. This is a ridiculously long time to keep a buyer engaged. If someone has gone through this process in CA recently, do you mind sharing your experience with tesla finance as well as the actual timelines in which the process was completed for you?

I am looking to transfer the lease on my Tesla Model S 2022 Long range in CA. I just got an email from tesla that this process will take about 4-8 weeks. This is a ridiculously long time to keep a buyer engaged. If someone has gone through this process in CA recently, do you mind sharing your experience with tesla finance as well as the actual timelines in which the process was completed for you?
Hey did you get any update from Tesla? How’d it go?

is it still available?