Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2023 Model Y Long Range White/Black - lease take over

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still available!! I am looking for someone to take over my Model Y Lease. Have to move out of the country for a new job opportunity.

Highlights:
Vehicle in mint condition
Current Mileage: 3408
Comes with 4 piece all weather mats and a bunch of accessories
5 Seater

Lease details:
Monthly Payment: $661.55
Term length: 36m
Allocated Mileage: 10,000 mi/year
Lease Maturity: March 14th, 2026 (about 30m left)
No down payment for you + I pay $2000 towards principal (essentially 3months lease payment).
No Tax rebates with lease or lease transfer (e
ven with those rebates your monthly payment will be higher than $661.55 if you use loan to buy this car with current sale price)

You are responsible for:
Lease transfer fees: $500+tax
Tesla Credit application fee: $150+tax
This page documents the entire lease transfer process: Ending Your Lease Early | Tesla Support

IMG_9013.jpeg

IMG_9018.jpeg

IMG_9015.jpeg

IMG_9016.jpeg

Last edited:
@Aaron Zagha
Yes, it is still available. I was out of town and could not coordinate viewing so got delayed.

They were deceptive with their advertised lease offer. They showed me similar $5XX 'ish estimate when I first booked the car late 2022. When it was time to actually sign the paper work at the time of delivery in Feb/March 2023, my monthly payment was what I posted above $661.55 (for the same downpayment). I was ok with the increased real monthly payment so i went with it. Now, I am looking to hand over the lease bcz I am planning to leave the country this November.
However, I suggest double checking the exact monthly payment with them. I am open to negotiating on the down payment I posted if you are serious and can get Tesla's credit approval.

Last edited:
My car is still available for lease take over. There is no down payment involved + I pay $2000 towards principal or 3 months lease payment. I am trying to end the lease by October 1st. If anyone is interested you can text me @ 858 304 0052

Last edited: