Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available 2022 Model S Long Range Lease Transfer @ $1485/mo 23 months left (CA-Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for someone to takeover the lease on my Tesla Model S 2022 Long Range Black/Black with no down payment

Details about the lease takeover process: Ending Your Lease Early | Tesla Support (Ending Your Lease Early | Tesla Support)

Pristine Condition! Immaculate inside and out with no dents or scratches. Buyer is responsible for Tesla Financial Transfer fee and will take over lease terms as shown. Available Immediately!

**Wheels, all painted surfaces, and the windows are all 9H ceramic coated.
**All 4 windows includes the sun shade and privacy film as well as on the windshield.

Current Miles: 11,500
Remaining Miles: 33,500 (Total miles allowed on lease: 45000)
Months Remaining: 24

Est. Lease End Date: 6/30/2025

Transferee is not required to put any downpayment.

Please note that my contract does not include a buy out at the end of the lease. Transferee can either return the car or extend the lease by 6 months at the end of the lease.

Also to put some perspective on the monthly payment. If you were to lease a new car with similar lease agreement (24 months and 15000 miles/yr and Zero down), the monthly payment comes to about $2100/mo (with tax). Compared this to $1485+Tax/mo for taking over my lease.

IMG_0968 Large.jpeg
IMG_0969 Large.jpeg
IMG_0970 Large.jpeg
IMG_0972 Large.jpeg
IMG_0971 Large.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0967 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0967 Large.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited: