Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available Lease transfer for Tesla Model 3 - Red Exterior w/ white seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Great Condition!! Immaculate inside and out with no dents or scratches. Buyer is responsible for Tesla transfer fee and will take over lease terms as shown. Available Immediately! -- Non Smoking -- Pet Free -- Garage Kept -- Single Owner -- Accident Free -- Factory Warranty Included. Please call or email for additional information.

Lease Transfer

Model 3
Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Red Multi-Coat Paint
19’’ Sport Wheels
Black and White Partial Premium Interior
Autopilot included

Current Miles: 25,434
Lease Term Miles: 30,000 (25 cents per additional mile) (15 Months Left)

Lease Start: 09/04/2021
Lease End: 09/04/2024
Monthly Payment: $559.24
Transfer Fees: $500 - Applicant will be liable for this fee!

More pictures upon request.

Attachments

• IMG_8905.jpg
    IMG_8905.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 83
I'm appreciative of @WilsonWilbur85 posting on here as it brings attention to a major issue with this deal for a typical potential buyer. While I do agree that his first post in your thread was indeed a (moderator edit) and not allowed here, he does clarify with his second posting pointing out an issue which indicates that the car can only be driven about 330 miles per month before exceeding what is allowed on this lease.

For comparison, one can lease a brand new 2023 M3 with no down at this price and can drive it over 830 miles every month without exceeding the standard 10k miles per year lease allowance. If you want to transfer it, I'm pretty sure you will need to throw in a pretty hefty cash incentive to find somebody willing to take on this lease.

-Paul

Last edited by a moderator: