Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jay Leno on Tesla: 'We've reached the point where success is jeered."

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're free to go down whatever slope you want.

I still think my argument in post #18 is valid.

You know if that was his daily driver I can see it, but hey people have all sorts of vehicle's just to show off the coolness of them. You know he easily could be driving an actual tank!!! I was in the army and one of the vehicles we had was a bloody Gama Goat which everyone hated and when they turned up on surplus market I seriously considered getting one for the hell of it! Not sure what I would if my favorite tracked vehicle became available(grin)...

I've always found it odd that someone with his wealth and car collection and interest in electric cars would only have a Volt and not a Roadster and Model S as well.

I thought he did have a Roadster. No? He had lots of good things to say about it when he drove one and (I thought) acquired one for his "garage." Pretty sure that was in 2008 or 9.

Nigel, agreed, that was an absurd characterization of "the English" as being a people who embrace failure.

I am glad to see Leno publicly support Tesla so emphatically. Let's hope he does a road test of a P85D soon.

I think what he meant was European Union.

Nice to see him talk freely without any sarcastic humor off the show, he looks like a real person.