Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the Model S a villian now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We Do enjoy your posts! Definitely a left field spin on traditional no doubt. While the foam “hide-the-crap” cover works have you considered lowering it and carving out your “collection” into the foam for just a Little organization? Need to work on a hood scoop and side air vents next! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

IMG_0622.jpeg

We Do enjoy your posts! Definitely a left field spin on traditional no doubt. While the foam “hide-the-crap” cover works have you considered lowering it and carving out your “collection” into the foam for just a Little organization? Need to work on a hood scoop and side air vents next! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

View attachment 988413

Ok playing straight man to your comedian
The cover I made only took me maybe 2 hrs.
It serves it's purpose well.
There is no need for more organization.

Since you mention it there are some hood scoops for Teslas but nothing I would find appealing.
Other than for brake cooling scoops are kind of pointless on an EV.
A Cowl hood might be interesting but no one makes one.
Plus it might be wind noisy.

The very first thing I noticed about my Plaid was putting it in track mode and seeing 1.1g lateral. Granted, my car is lowered with 20s but still using moderately sized PS4Ss. Whatever Tesla did in changing roll centers to properly use the battery placement and correct tire wear from too much rear camber is commendable. No one seems to notice. Love the Tycan all you want but try to get that sled around a corn at over 1g.

Elon is an engineering nerd. He does not give a crap about nice interiors beyond what is needed to sell the car. At $90k, I'm ok with that. Interacting with the company (sales/service) sucks but the car is off the hook value.

But no one notices. Strange.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverGS and jebinc