Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invited to Tesla's All-Wheel Drive Insanity Tour

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my session this morning.
A lot of fun. Drove thru the snow like there was no tomorrow. No hesitation at all.

You simply cannot get stuck! I tried and my driver told me if i could get it stuck, I could keep the car. No just kidding!

I did notice a SC in the lounge upstairs at the ALLSTREAM CENTRE but couldn't figure out a way to get my car up the stairs to use it. LOL!

Had my session this morning.
A lot of fun. Drove thru the snow like there was no tomorrow. No hesitation at all.

You simply cannot get stuck! I tried and my driver told me if i could get it stuck, I could keep the car. No just kidding!

I did notice a SC in the lounge upstairs at the ALLSTREAM CENTRE but couldn't figure out a way to get my car up the stairs to use it. LOL!

Yup. I had lots of fun. Amazing people, amazing cars, amazing company.

Upon reflection of the event and trying out the new models, I am somewhat overwhelmed and sad that my 2013 Model S doesn't have any of these new features and no doubt won't.
I just wished Tesla installed the Auto pilot a year ago. They had the technology. Can't justify taking a hit of 30 Grand just to get the Autopilot feature. Money not well spent.
Still very happy with my car though.

I received the invitation yesterday evening. It would be nice to know a bit more about what they will cover in the "tech talks"

I remember when they had tech talks for when the Montreal Center was opened to the public. I thought that they would be very simple and geared to people that had barely heard of Tesla. Instead, there were two engineers capable of talking to people on all levels.