Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚀GIVEAWAY! Teslaunch Model 3 Performance Rim Protector Product Drop: Join Our Test Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! The long-awaited All-in-one Model 3 Performance 20-inch wheel hub protector has finally passed the test and is officially launched for sale, meeting everyone's expectations🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 5 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

All-In-One Rim Protector For Tesla Model 3 Performance 20-inch Uberturbine Wheels

Product link
: All-in-one Rim Protector for Tesla Model 3 Performance 20-inch Uberturbine Wheel

Product pictures:
TESLAUNCH M3 P RIM PROTECTOR.jpg

TESLAUNCH M3 P RIM PROTECTOR 600.jpg

Features:
1. Enhanced wheel protection.
2. Cover Existing Scratches. Save money on wheel repairs.
3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.
4. Easy to install & easy to remove.

Lottery quota:
5 for Model 3 Performance 20-inch wheel car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing why you want to try.

Requirements:
1. Own Tesla Model 3 Performance with 20'' Uberturbine Wheels
2. Share your experience and share pictures and videos in this post or on the TMC post after receiving the product.

End date:
April 15, 2024

Reactions: Adam3
I have a 2023 Model 3 Performance and I'd love to try these! I live in LA, and needless to say, it's far too easy to curb our wheels in this city.
Hi! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. Please send us your shipping information in the following format via private message, or send it to [email protected]

Shipping Info:
Name:
Country/Region*
Address*
Apartment, suite, etc.*
City *
State*
ZIP code*
Phone*
Email*

Reactions: ThaiBruin