Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚀GIVEAWAY! Teslaunch New Model S Sunshade Product Drop: Join Our Test Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Sunroof Sunshade for Model S 🚗💨. This sunshade combines new technology ice crystal refraction material. Effective Heat Insulation with easy installation.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 3 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

Upgrade Built-In Reflective Sunroof Sunshade For Model S

Product link: click here

Product pictures:
Black Model S sunroof sunshade
model s sunshade01.jpg

Beige Model S sunroof sunshade
model s sunshade02.jpg

Material:
model s sunroof sunshade.png

Effect:
model s sunshade3.png

Features:
Upgrade Built-in Reflective Fabric: Effective heat insulation
Split Design: Won't sag
Easy Installation
Easy Folding and Storage

Lottery quota:

3 for Model S 2021-2024 car owners

How to Participate:

Simply drop a comment below sharing which color you want to try.

Requirements:
Own Tesla Model S 2021-2024

End date:

April 7, 2024

Another Texan here, '21 Plaid. Full disclosure I do have another sunshade for the car but it's one giant piece and it's difficult to fold into the storage pack. I also modified it with suction cups because their clips fall out after a few weeks and it most definitely sagged. I'd love to have a 2 piece in black to compare it with!

Thank you to all the forum fans for your enthusiastic participation. We have randomly selected three fans for the giveaway. The recipients are as follows:
f308gt4
byeLT4
Leftlane22

Looking forward to your reviews.🥳🥳🥳

We've also prepared a new product discount for other fans. Use the discount code "TMC10" to enjoy a 10% discount on your entire order.

Stay tuned for more giveaways and product testing activities in the future. If you have any product needs, feel free to leave a comment or message us.

hi, i'd like to try one as well. was considering the oem tesla one but i feel like your design is better. 21 plaid from sunny so cal!
Hi! Thank you for your message. The giveaway event is now full. As a token of appreciation for the support of forum fans, we have prepared an additional 10% off discount for you. Use code: TMC10.

This newly designed sunroof sunshade is worth trying. 😊

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a message or contact us at [email protected].

2323MSLR
I would like to try the black sunshades please.
Hi! Thank you for your message. The giveaway event is now full. As a token of appreciation for the support of forum fans, we have prepared an additional 10% off discount for you. Use code: TMC10.

This newly designed sunroof sunshade is worth trying.😊

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a message or contact us at [email protected].

Another Texan here, '21 Plaid. Full disclosure I do have another sunshade for the car but it's one giant piece and it's difficult to fold into the storage pack. I also modified it with suction cups because their clips fall out after a few weeks and it most definitely sagged. I'd love to have a 2 piece in black to compare it with!
Hi! Congratulations on being the lucky winner of this event. We have privately messaged you the shipping information for your package. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime. Looking forward to your review.

Hello,
I live in Arizona and would love to check out your product. Black would my color. I live in a furnace and can evaluate.

Thanks!!

This newly designed sunroof sunshade is worth trying. 🤩

I bought the one from Tesla for my 23 MSP.

This newly designed sunroof sunshade is worth trying.😍

I’d love to try it in black - I have a 22 S Plaid and the spring/summer here in S Texas is gonna be hot. If it’s a repeat of last year I will be like a Costco rotisserie chicken under the glass.
😂 It will be cooler with these sunshades.

Congratulations on being the lucky winner of this event. We have privately messaged you the shipping information for your package. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime. Looking forward to your review.

Hi! Congratulations on being the lucky winner of this event. We have privately messaged you the shipping information for your package. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime. Looking forward to your review.

Thank you again for sending the sunshade. I received it a few days ago, but didn’t have time to try to install it until today. Unfortunately, I does not seem to fit my Model S (2023), as it is not wide enough. Perhaps it was designed for an older model? Pics below.

It’s too bad, as otherwise the quality seems quite nice.

IMG_0593.jpeg
IMG_0592.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4