Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚀GIVEAWAY! Teslaunch New Model S Sunshade Product Drop: Join Our Test Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Sunroof Sunshade for Model S 🚗💨. This sunshade combines new technology ice crystal refraction material. Effective Heat Insulation with easy installation.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 3 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

Upgrade Built-In Reflective Sunroof Sunshade For Model S

Product link: click here

Product pictures:
Black Model S sunroof sunshade
model s sunshade01.jpg

Beige Model S sunroof sunshade
model s sunshade02.jpg

Material:
model s sunroof sunshade.png

Effect:
model s sunshade3.png

Features:
Upgrade Built-in Reflective Fabric: Effective heat insulation
Split Design: Won't sag
Easy Installation
Easy Folding and Storage

Lottery quota:

3 for Model S 2021-2024 car owners

How to Participate:

Simply drop a comment below sharing which color you want to try.

Requirements:
Own Tesla Model S 2021-2024

End date:

April 7, 2024

Thank you again for sending the sunshade. I received it a few days ago, but didn’t have time to try to install it until today. Unfortunately, I does not seem to fit my Model S (2023), as it is not wide enough. Perhaps it was designed for an older model? Pics below.

It’s too bad, as otherwise the quality seems quite nice.

View attachment 1040290View attachment 1040291
Thank you very much for your pictures and feedback. We have already submitted them to the supplier and are in communication to determine if there is an issue with the mold size. Any updates will be promptly shared with everyone on the forum. Once the tooling has been readjusted, we will immediately send you the new products.

Hi Teslaunch - thanks for sending the sunshade, but I have the same issue as the other winner in that the shades are about 3-4” short of reaching both sides of the glass - there would either be a big gap on one side or a 2” gap on each side - same for front and rear shades. I did not mess with the clips as it was clear the shades wouldn’t fit. My car is a 22 S Plaid.

Hi Teslaunch - thanks for sending the sunshade, but I have the same issue as the other winner in that the shades are about 3-4” short of reaching both sides of the glass - there would either be a big gap on one side or a 2” gap on each side - same for front and rear shades. I did not mess with the clips as it was clear the shades wouldn’t fit. My car is a 22 S Plaid.
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently adjusting the mold, and the new-sized products are expected to be ready for shipment by next week. Once the improved products are available, we will promptly arrange delivery of the new items to you.

Reactions: byeLT4
Hi! Congratulations on being the lucky winner of this event. We have privately messaged you the shipping information for your package. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime. Looking forward to your review.
Thanks again! Unfortunately, I have the same problem as f308gt4 and Leftlane22.
1000009369.jpg

It's about 3-4" short side-to-side. I'm disappointed because the quality of the materials seem great.

Thanks again! Unfortunately, I have the same problem as f308gt4 and Leftlane22. View attachment 1040865
It's about 3-4" short side-to-side. I'm disappointed because the quality of the materials seem great.
Thank you very much for your feedback! We've already tasked our technical team with improving the mold, and the factory is working tirelessly to produce the new products. Once the new products are ready for shipment, we'll promptly arrange delivery to you.

Reactions: byeLT4
Thank you very much for your feedback! We've already tasked our technical team with improving the mold, and the factory is working tirelessly to produce the new products. Once the new products are ready for shipment, we'll promptly arrange delivery to you.
How was this product released before being actually tested in a Model S?? That's the most basic thing to do for any thing that is made.

I honestly can't believe a company will make a product without test fitting it first 👎🤔

And you guys have also made a turn signal shifter and gear shifter stalk with the same "lottery" giving it away and asking owners to test for you. I would not touch that with a 10 foot pole considering how you don't actually test a product before launching it. Imagine a product that connects to the cars electronics - holy crap!👎

Reactions: bandido