Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invisible man chasing my car -- FSD 12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
Anyone else have this happen?

1713198022633.png

In the FSD visualization I saw the figure of a person behind my car as I was stopped at a light. I thought maybe someone was jaywalking, but it was creepy as the "person" was standing, facing my car. I checked the mirror but didn't see anyone. Then as I started driving the figure appeared to follow my car, walking at 55 mph.

View attachment 1038731

In the FSD visualization I saw the figure of a person behind my car as I was stopped at a light. I thought maybe someone was jaywalking, but it was creepy as the "person" was standing, facing my car. I checked the mirror but didn't see anyone. Then as I started driving the figure appeared to follow my car, walking at 55 mph.
Yup - a few people here have seen him. I got about 3 blocks, and then he fell down and disappeared. :)

View attachment 1038731

April 15th… I think it’s the tax man!

I've never had an invisible man; but my SO, driving a 2018 M3 back in 2021, did have a horse. On the front right of the car in a physical locale where No Horse Should Ever Go.

Should have done that in the first place. I'm a newbie, hope this works right..View attachment 683617
Definitely a horse there on the right. A bit on the small side, but a horse nonetheless.

• Funny
Reactions: byeLT4 and fholbert