Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introductory post - Roadster Charge History Incorrect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ShawnA

Supporting Member
Nov 13, 2017
Edwardsburg, MI
Hi All,

My name is Shawn, I live in Southwest Michigan. My car is a 2010 Fusion Red Roaster Sport #785 delivered December

I replaced the VMS and ESS in 2015. The car was plugged in to a mobile connector 14-50 240 volts with good voltage and no breaker tripped. Across the winter I checked weekly and I saw the same thing every week "191 Ideal Miles Range."
Everything was good through the winter until the display blacked out. With service tools the VMS showed 167 miles range.
I am good with the replacement of the VMS and ESS.

My worries are what appear to be "missing" charge sessions as shown on the small display.
They show up in the diagnostic screens but are not shown to me on the small display.
I am worried that the gaps in the history shown could also represent gaps in other messages not shown.

The pictures below show the charge history display and the diagnostic display and they do not appear to match for the
same time period.

Any and all help is welcomed. Thank you!!!

What subsystem needs help? Troubleshooting? Are parts available?

2017-11-16.jpg

Log 2017-11-16.jpg

Software 2017-11-16.jpg

Sorry for the giant pictures, Shawn

Hi dhrivnak,
Thank you for your reply. I would agree the "zeroes" might not show in the listing.
It seems to me that both screens are showing the same data and new entries appear on top.
They accumulate and on the driver facing screen, they are pushed down, and they fall off as the screen fills.
Comparing the top and middle pictures - None of the "durations" match for the same dates.
This is supposed to be the same data - Right?