Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you had an order in for a 90D with FUSC, what did you do?

If you had an order in for a 90D with FUSC, what did you do?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unlimited Supercharging - depends on a number of factors:

1) do you have your own charge point where you live?
2) Is your commute so long that you would require SCing regularly?
3) Overall, do you put a lot of miles on a vehicle?

The only other factor is whether there are any options that have been discontinued, or new ones added (this is a moving target given Tesla's continuous changes).

If you have sufficient range to charge from home and aren't putting a ton of miles then FUSC is kind of irrelevant.

Reactions: Sully's8
Free SUC is not worth all that much. Over how many years would you need to calculate its value? Most charging of S/X owners will be done at home at low rates.
I just LOOOOOVE the idea of free unlimited SUC, but realistically it's worth only a few thousand Euros to me. Having the 17% more battery capacity, that's worth something. Look what people pay extra for Ludicrous. Just to momentarily get 200 Amperes more. Not going to be much more than a few minutes over the life of the car. Can you somehow earn that back doing drag races or picking up hotter ladies? Skipping superchargers in a longer range car, taking shorter to make it home, that's worth more, surely? Yet priced much lower.

My vote is qualified. . .like most, the FUSC wasn't that important to me. They revised the interior selections and mine was not in the new options. I retained my interior combo. By default I kept FUSC and ventilated seats. . .

If the interior combo was there I'd have upgraded to the 100.

Reactions: ACExpress
The upgrade to the 100D seemed to me the obvious choice. The only reason I wanted the 90D over the 75D was due to the added range. Most of the places I travel to have destination charging, so I will only use the Superchargers when absolutely necessary. I am about to retire and cross country trips will be casual affairs where I don't plan on driving more than 300 miles a day, so the 100D was the right choice....even if I did lose a couple of options I wanted besides the FUSC.

I canceled. It wasn't so much the 100d v the 90d. I wanted textile seating as I don't like how leather wears over time. Personal preference. I was disappointed when textile was made available with PuP on the 100d, but I was not allowed to switch without losing FUSC. Textile with PuP was not permitted on 90d. Didn't sit well with me when buying a $100k car. By losing FUSC, I didn't see the need to rush the order.