Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model X Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure.

TMC User : msxsnow
Deposit : 8/Oct/2015
Group : P (Production)
TM Estimate : Unfortunately there isn't any right now.

Great. Added it to the list on page#1 post#1.

Do you know the sequence number you were given?

P.S. This thread may help you in finding the now hidden sequence number:
Reservation number changed overnight.
(view source, then look for your reservation number - the sequence is just below it)

Well, I guess TSLA have removed it from the page.

I can only see the following from the source.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 12.38.52 PM.jpg

Great. Added it to the list on page#1 post#1.

Do you know the sequence number you were given?

P.S. This thread may help you in finding the now hidden sequence number:
Reservation number changed overnight.
(view source, then look for your reservation number - the sequence is just below it)

TMC User: TLUCK
Group: P (production)
Deposit: (2014-10-15)
TM Estimate: FALL 2015
RESERVATION SEQ: #113

Date of deposit is estimated as i don't recall the exact date but should in Oct 2014.

Added it. But now frustrated - your listed deposit date is two months after mine, but your reservation sequence number is 16 before mine. :mad:

Sorry, just found out that the date i ordered should be August 2, 2014.

I now feel all warm and fuzzy. All is good in the world :smile: I've updated the table.

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that in the fall of 2014 Tesla were promising delivery in fall of 2015. Then, in the spring of 2015 Tesla were promising delivery in spring of 2016. Seems Model X is always a year away here in Hong Kong.

I only wish that we can get our car before [FONT=HeiS ASC Simplified Chinese, HeiS ASC Simplified Chinese_n5, HeiT ASC Traditional Chinese, HelveticaNeue-Regular, Helvetica Neue Regular, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica]March 31st, 2017 to avoid [/FONT]Vehicle’s First Registration tax. [FONT=HeiS ASC Simplified Chinese, HeiS ASC Simplified Chinese_n5, HeiT ASC Traditional Chinese, HelveticaNeue-Regular, Helvetica Neue Regular, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica] God bless Hong Kong Model X Potential Owners

[/FONT]Hong Kong’s Legislative Council has passed a resolution to extend the exemption of the Tesla Model S and other electric vehicles from the First Registration Tax through March 31st, 2017. In Hong Kong, a Vehicle’s First Registration is typically taxed from 40% - 115%, but under this exemption, Model S is available tax-free.
Incentives | Tesla Motors Hong Kong

I wish this could happen, but I don't think with their current production rate, they can make it. So finger cross and lets hope some miracle show up.

I only wish that we can get our car before March 31st, 2017 to avoid Vehicle’s First Registration tax. God bless Hong Kong Model X Potential Owners

Hong Kong’s Legislative Council has passed a resolution to extend the exemption of the Tesla Model S and other electric vehicles from the First Registration Tax through March 31st, 2017. In Hong Kong, a Vehicle’s First Registration is typically taxed from 40% - 115%, but under this exemption, Model S is available tax-free.

I only wish that we can get our car before March 31st, 2017 to avoid Vehicle’s First Registration tax. God bless Hong Kong Model X Potential Owners

Hong Kong’s Legislative Council has passed a resolution to extend the exemption of the Tesla Model S and other electric vehicles from the First Registration Tax through March 31st, 2017. In Hong Kong, a Vehicle’s First Registration is typically taxed from 40% - 115%, but under this exemption, Model S is available tax-free.

Although I would very much hope for the FRT to increase such that our second hand values increase, I don't really see that coming as HK is still far from a high EV adoption city. Furthermore, I don't think Tesla would stick with their current retail price if FRT is to increase as their sales would more or less become stagnant. Who is going to buy S70D when it's 1.2M?

szelong_chang early 2016 sequent number #363 19/3/2015

Welcome aboard. Interesting how both your and eehwc are so close, and both 'promised' early 2016 deliveries. I think mid to late 2016 would be a better estimate, but I guess we'll know more once US deliveries start.

"Early 2016", remember Tesla has their own calendar. It's not only delayed from the Gregorian calendar, it's also non-linear.

In the Gregorian calendar it's now "Early 2016". I hope Mark is right, that at least later this year we will see (RHD) Model X in Hong Kong.