Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High beams always on…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I created an account here just to post this. I agree with the OP, I see an abnormally high percentage of model 3 and y running high beams constantly, way more than any other vehicle. Model S and X don't have this problem. Clearly the implementation of auto high beam is not working correctly and it's dangerous to everyone else on the road.

Reactions: teko
I’ve notice recently that every Tesla I see has there high beams on. Not sure if there is a system problem or if people are just leaving them on all the time? I drive for a living and find it very dangerous on other peoples vision of the road. Not sure Tesla owners know this or care? Well this is my attempt to start a discussion and find out why? Thank you for reading and hope for safer roads.
I have noticed the same, large majority of Model 3s and Ys are driving with high beams on. I am flashing them daily. Its pretty bad.

I didn't use auto high beams until the last update or so because it never worked correctly, blinding other cars. Seems to be better now. No problems in the last few trips at night. Probably manual lights with an inattentive driver.