Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

headroom and legroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm 6'3" so close but there was plenty of room. I didn't even think about it but I'm sure you'll be fine. They'll start offering rides at the various stores in winter and then actual test drives in the spring according to a Tesla employee I talked to at the event.

I am 6'4" and I got to sit in every seating position and found that I could fit pretty well. What I did not get to do was play with the seat adjustments so I'm guessing there is even more room on tap for tall people. I was greatly encouraged when I saw Franz von Holzhausen (the Chief Designer) who has to be 6'5" especially when you count his hair.

6'2", I had tons of space.

I will preface my comments by stating I am 6'1'' and much taller in the torso than most. I sat in the backseat and headroom was just fine, however I found getting out of the car problematic; my foot hit the bottom of the door panel trying to exit to the point of having to use my hand to help exit. I noticed the panel was very thick on the bottom, which is the part my foot hit. I assume the valet opened the door completely for me to exit; either the door needs to open more or the inside panel needs to be thinner at the bottom (or I need some yoga exercises!). I was in the black beta car. I read that the inside of the black beta was not a "refined" as the other two betas being demonstrated.

Anyone else have any of these issues/comments?