Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Hawaii - Firmware Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No :crying::crying::crying:

Some people with 5.14 have gotten the update so there goes that theory!

Putting my order for a new gray P85 just so I can get the update :tongue:

If figures. It was just a matter of time. (Can I have your old out-of-date one?) Let me know when the new one gets here. I want to come take pictures of your deliver - again. P85 or P85+? Looks like they will soon be shipping with ACC too plus the latest goodies.

Ha...not serious....yet :p

Am going up to the bay area in November to watch a 49er game..how awesome would that be to pick up a new Tesla too!

Ohhhh my, you know you don't want to do that. Have you not heard all the stories on TM that people that pickup up their cars at the factory must pay CA sales tax and home state sales tax. Oh my oh my. (All bogus I believe).

Let me say, if you are going to SF, I don't love you enough to come there to take picures of your delivery. Not even if you buy my ticket to the factory tour. Just sayin' :tongue:

Ohhhh my, you know you don't want to do that. Have you not heard all the stories on TM that people that pickup up their cars at the factory must pay CA sales tax and home state sales tax. Oh my oh my. (All bogus I believe).

Let me say, if you are going to SF, I don't love you enough to come there to take picures of your delivery. Not even if you buy my ticket to the factory tour. Just sayin' :tongue:

Yeah, heard it's around 10% sales tax now!

What if I just plan our next meet-up to be in Cali? Any takers? :tongue: Am hoping there will be a Model X somewhere to look at or better yet, test drive when i'm there :smile:

.167.43, me too. And me too.

The cool thing I have seen is the notification of a bit faster travel time from work to home. One time Tessie told me that I would save 2minutes. Another time it was 4 minutes. But when I let Tessie navigate home, she took me on the route I already take home. I guess the left turn from H1 onto Ainakoa takes too much time. I do notice that the navigation system tells me not to turn left.