Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Firmware Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got another minor update tonight. Only took about 15 minutes to install. Now at 6.2(2.5.36)

Geezz, at this rate its going to take a while to get to 7.0, ya know?
had my update waiting for me this morning.
tonight I had a "charger fault" at Ward (in front of Executive Chef) I also had a "Vehicle needs Service" message come up. It's probably because of the charger fault, hopefully the charger fault didn't fry anything. Taking it in to service tomorrow to make sure everything is ok.

Just got my update tonight too.

That Executive chef charger always shuts off when I plug in, i get about 10 or 15 minutes before it shuts down (the times its open that is), I know the cable gets really hot, unlike other volta chargers I've used...

Just got my update tonight too.

That Executive chef charger always shuts off when I plug in, i get about 10 or 15 minutes before it shuts down (the times its open that is), I know the cable gets really hot, unlike other volta chargers I've used...

this time fault was immediate. because I had the car needs service message I called the mother ship and they said it was low AC that was causing the fault. I have also had trouble with the theater Chargers the last few weeks. they were faulting after a few hours of charging and not resetting within the stated 15 minute reset time. I have called Volta and left messages reporting the errors.

So excited for 7.0! Curious how it will look for classic cars?

@elonmusk: @TeslaPittsburgh Non-autopilot will have a new interface too. More comprehensive UI update coming with 7.1.

Very excited here about 7.0. In case I don't receive the update on Thursday, I've schedule my annual service for Friday. One way or another, I'll have 7.0 before this weekend! Nanimac, it will be fun to compare notes on lane keeping. I have long drives planned for Friday and Saturday in California and will report back on my impressions.

Very excited here about 7.0. In case I don't receive the update on Thursday, I've schedule my annual service for Friday. One way or another, I'll have 7.0 before this weekend! Nanimac, it will be fun to compare notes on lane keeping. I have long drives planned for Friday and Saturday in California and will report back on my impressions.

Am hoping to get it before the weekend too...I'll report back my impressions of it driving in traffic :smile: