Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Bragging Space for your MS or MX - Configuration, Color, Name, When & Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We'll definitely have to have a TMC Hawaii meet up after Spleen gets his! I noticed the camera side view mirrors too. Very cool, but I doubt this will make it into production.

I'm hoping but not holding my breath. Since they haven't announced any details for options, haven't decided on any yet, lol. Will be getting the equivalent of the tech package though along with the parking sensors!

Dug up this old thread...seems so long ago that akikiki had his white 60 MS! Someday soon spleen will finally have bragging rights with his MX!

Here's pics of my 70D that a friend of mine took a couple weeks ago at Yokohama Bay. :smile: The lighting at sunset made my car look dark blue like my first Tesla!

image.jpg
image.jpg

So my parents have thought about their needs some more and have cancelled their X reservation and ordered another S instead

White 70D with body roof, autopilot, premium package, air suspension, and sound. Arrival in February. I'm thinking it's going to beat the arrival of my X. [emoji28]